Monday, April 30, 2007

Countdown to Louisville!

This year's theme is: "Show for the Roses 2007"
By this time next Monday, we will be well on our our way to Louisville, KY for the Bernese Mountain Dog National Specialty. I have been busy as usual sewing feverishly getting enough stock ready to take. Our two Berner girls are accompanying us this year, as Abby will be a veteran as of tomorrow, May 1. It does not seem possible that she is already seven years old. I took her and Lindsay to a groomer's today for baths--they both look like show dogs! I hope they can stay clean until we arrive next Tuesday....it has been gloomy, rainy and MUDDY here for the past several days.
For those reading this blog, if you are placing an order from May 7-13, I will get to them in the order they are received by date. I also will e-mail everyone to let you know when to expect your order, so please be patient, ok? This occurs only once a year--it's sort of a "working vacation". :-) Just remember, a little bit of inconvenience on your part is a big plus for the Morris Animal Foundation..
I will have wonderful photos to share again, too, so be looking for those probably after I get caught up.
Bye for now,
Debby, Terry
Abby, BARC's Lindsay
Brenton CGC TDInc. LTA
Mickey CGC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home